Tauber Oil Company is accepting applications for Contract Administrator.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Contract Administrator reports to the Trade Group and is responsible for all trade deals entered into by the Group.
- Enter data into ETRM (Energy Trading and Risk Management) software (RightAngle) to create finished contracts and contract revisions for distribution to internal and external customers.
- Verify that all required data is complete and correct; bring discrepancies to the attention of the appropriate parties for correction or additional information.
- Review incoming contracts from the counterparty and/or broker; notate any discrepancies for the appropriate party to review.
- Work together with Risk Analyst to resolve any pricing or data entry issues.
- Additional duties:
- Prepare expense reports for all members of the Trade Group.
- Arrange travel reservations as needed.
- Serve as backup for Actualization Analyst:
- Process and distribute daily paperwork.
- Maintain and manage spreadsheets.
- Perform order entry and deal actualization in RightAngle.
- Interdepartmental communication and problem solving within RightAngle.
- Maintain and distribute SDS and USMCA records
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise initiative is essential.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate formally and informally to a wide variety of audiences from the executive level, managers and employees is critical.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks without sacrificing quality in addition to the ability to function with frequent interruptions is required.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Petroleum industry background preferred.